Tuesday, January 23, 2007

B-U-S-Y

Oh gosh... Tasks are piling like nobody's business on me again! I've got tung ling to attend, worship practices, youths to call, cell discussion and devotion for the coming bball prayer meeting to prepare, hospitality meeting and year program to plan, and my YA cell shirt and contact lists! At the same time i must spend quality time with friends around and most importantly God! Complains...yes...but surprisingly i delight in all the things i got to do! :D

Brother Philip Ong gave us a checklist today to help us identfy our gifts. It was very exciting especially when it comes to the part where the total scores are out which can help us to know our strengths. Mine is helps, service, faith, exhortation, wisdom and intercession! Well, not to boast but i really think faith is my strongest gift that God has graciously given me. All these years, i managed to survive "the world" not by my own strength but the faith that is in me to live on, knowing so strongly that God indeed has a plan for my life although many a times the plan may seems so blur-ish and unclear. I believe this is also one of the reason why i can delight in working for God, big and small, important and insignificant ones. True enough, sometimes i tend to complain about the happenings in my life and wondering why is it me! Though there may be no specific answers to my "why". I still believe and will continue to have faith in God! :)

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11
Last saturday...
I had a super great time with my cell girls, limin and jocelyn, together with lala at heartland! We went kfc for dinner and "exchanged informations" for more than an hour! Haha! It is then i realise the bubbly side of them...so cute and enjoyable. Although i admit often i dread going for youth ablaze most of the time due to tiredness and laziness, i thank God for the passion and friendship i've made with these girls that really motivate me to go for youth every saturday! Missing a day of cell time with them would be like drawing out blood from me! They are really really so important to me! I can't wait for more bondings and interactions with them! :D

No comments: