Monday, January 01, 2007

Newborn!

Finally! My new blog is up! I waited for almost half a year to get this up due to my busy schedule with my A's which is over OVer OVER!! :) It has always been my wish to be able to share my experiences, secrets and feelings to friends through the internet, hopefully they can know me better and can give me comments to which i can learn and know the views of an onlooker. Though i actually own another blog, it was for my private use...like my diary. But after much thought, i felt that isn't it better to have it up so that friends can read and get to know me better. Especially after a chat with a friend of mine whom i really love to talk to, i came to really agree that there shouldn't be secrets expecially among friends! So much so that God didn't keep everything to Himself but revealed all his sadness, jealousy, happiness and anger so that somehow we may learn something from there! Well, i hope all who visit my blog would enjoy it and get something out of the messages posted! And obviously, tags are welcomed!! :)

No comments: