Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Oh no!

Pastor Benny Ho taught us on the book of Romans 1-8 last week! It was super good!! Oh man...one of my favourite speaker. :) The way and things he speaks about are so engaging and applicable! :)

Well, we're having Pastor Joel Baker right now. He taught us conflict resolutions and spiritual authority for the past 2 days and for the next 3 days, he's going to speak on JEWISH ROOTS! So exciting! I really really can't wait for the passover dinner that we're going to have this thursday! Oh but the anti-climax is...i'm getting my A level results this friday...

Boo. I don't think i can really enjoy thursday night and friday morning. My mind would be filled with all the alaphabets and the face of my teachers! Though i always tell the others that God's divine presence and peace will cover and overwhelm us in all other areas, it's just so hard to really do it! Easier said than done. What a real test of faith and trust. Indeed i'll fear not, for i know i prayer and have done my best. So...all the best to all A level students out there! May we be glad for whatever results we'll be getting! :)

No comments: