Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ELECTROCUTED!

This is exciting! Pastor Yang prayed for all of us today after our last session of journey of Israel(His sidetracks are good!! :P). It was.....BOOOOOM! :D He didn't exactly prayed for me. The thing he did was walk to me, place his hand on my head and say," Let the fire of God fall upon you!". Oh my my...the moment he walked towards me, i can feel this hot sensation overwhelming me completely! And when he place his hand on my head, i felt as though both my hands got electrocuted! Oh man! It's the anointing, the fire, the touch, the very presence of God! Tears rolled down my cheeks immediately. I wasn't crying at all, not weaping, not wailing...just tearing. I didn't even realise i was "crying" till tears came down! The question,"Is that really you, God?" now has a firm answer...YES! :)

I would say all these years being a Christian, i have yet to really feel that very touch from God! Usually, i would cry and wail that sometimes i wonder is it me or the Holy Spirit. But this time, it's completely different! Its the touch, TOUCH, T-O-U-C-H OF GOD! :D :D :D

Indeed God will come and touch you when you desire, thirst, long for Him. I remember i was telling God,"Please don't pass me by, please. Let me feel you, your anionting that i may testify." and God answered me! PPOOOOMMMM! Mamma mia! Haha.

Pastor Yang said this," If you want to tell people about our God, you need to testify. And to testify, you don't use doctrines and bible verses alone...but the experiences you had. That's real testimony." It shook me. I have been hearing this so often but this time, what he said actually kind of "woke me up". I started thinking and realised that if someone were to ask me how you know your God is true, i wouldn't have experiences such as this to share! Thank God....Really thank God...Amen...amen...

Well, today is a good day. I baked! Cheese and onion tarts. Its really nice! (Of course! :P) But the crust is a little too dry...guess i didn't put enough flour. Recently girls in jabok at TLBC got this passion for baking. Its contagious...HAHA! Well, i used to bake whenever my sister or mom want to. Now, i feel like mastering the art of baking! Its so fun especially seeing the results, getting your friends to taste them and hearing their compliments! :) I want to try chocolate cookies, apple tart, cheese cake, all sorts of desserts! New term resolution. Haha.

Stares. A desire yet irritation. Isn't it? Haha. But i love it. I like being the one staring. eh...a nicer or rather more correct way to put it is, observe. Yeap. Thats good. Observing's good...but judging is bad. Bad...never judge. Especially people.

No comments: