Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Valentine's valentine's valentine's! :) Today is a couple day! I went to Plaza Singapura to get guitar strings for joel chia (better thank me ah!) at yamaha with 2 other cool friend from Tung Ling, Jonathan and Leroy. On the way we saw so many couples; young, old, les and gays. It is one of the rare days where you see super alot of flowers around! Haha! I remember telling zhulong how i wish to have a bouquet of flowers too! Haha! Oh well, just a wish, not a want. Haha! I can still remember the last time i receive a bouquet of flowers was almost 3 years ago! Woo...super long time ago already. Haha.

When we were on our way from Tung Ling to PS, we passed by Orchard Road Presbyterian Church which had a banner that says something like this; Love is not in the air, love is at the cross. Isn't it so true and sweet? I guess many couples will spend this day expressing their love for each other and friends will make cookies and cards for one another to signify their love for them. But something that struck me today isn't about sharing love with loved ones, but remembering His love for us at the cross. Amazing? It's not all about us, it's about Jesus. Thus i decided to cancel my date with my girlfriends and stayed home, spending time with the Lord. (Though i took a rather long nap first! :P)

"Someday my prince will come". Haha. A phrase that i remember seeing it on a t-shirt. (I forgot the verse that went along with it though.) Yep yep...someday God will send me His right one. The one that gave me his rib. Haha!! Good day to all! :)

No comments: