Monday, February 05, 2007

The journey

Lesson at TLBC currently is on the journey of Israel by Rev. Yang. It is super interesting yet scary. We'll be going through the path of Israel...from Moses to David to Solomon... It is definitely exciting to study and know more about the past so that we may understand and learn from each experiences. But, i got a little confused when he said something about them being prophetic and that we will have to go through them(to reach Mount Zion) so that we may reach and touch the very glory of God! When he was speaking, i could sense the fear of God overwhelming me. Suddenly i feel heavy and i feel like crying and hiding! It's really something that i've yet to come across in my life!! :

But...ain't it cool? To be so covered by God's presence and to touch Him? But, its also very scary!! Thinking of all the trials and sufferings we gotta go through before His coming and the persecution that we have to face. Indeed that great amount of faith is required. I was just wondering; can i be like David where i'll rejoice and sing praises to God even during pains? Amazing....really amazing...He even mentioned about the second coming of Christ and the 1000 years on earth where Jesus would come and we will rule and reign the earth and all of us will go to the very centre of the earth which is Jerusalem to worship God. I so wanna go Israel now... :P

I guess the whole topic would be alot more clearer after tomorrow and wednesday's lessons...can't wait to hear more! He is indeed one super anointed preacher an one who has a great deal of faith and is walking so so so closely to God! I really admire him...the passion for His glory...oh man...so influential! :D

Well, i'm now suffering from this pain at my hip bone because something really bad yet funny happened.......i fell when i was bathing yesterday night! :s I got this super big blue black near my left hip bone and the bone itself is painful! I can feel the pain even when i walk up and down the stairs...and thank God for the stairs at my house...really...so that i'll be used to it when i take buses and when i'm out. Bleah...and the incredible thing is: I actually ran and ref-ed 2 matches today! Impressive heh...I can't believe i did it! :) All thanks to God...and lynn, for praying for me! :D

No comments: