Saturday, April 07, 2007

What's next?

Take me away to a faraway land.
I'll gladly elope with you,
to wherever you want and wish to go.
Whatever it is, take me,
for all i want is to be with you.
To a place where there's no one else,
a place where i can spend times with you and you alone.
Why can't there be just one kind of fruit?
Why must there be many different kinds,
With various taste and colour?
Why do they all attract different kinds of people?
Weird or unique?
There's no key to understanding one's heart.
Not to men, but God alone.
What's processing now,
5 mins ago,
yesterday,
last year,
a decade ago?
A guess with no answers.
It's a choice, really.
To believe that he will come and fetch me.
To elope with me and keep me from others.
It's your decision,
to think and evaluate only at the brighter region.
So, what's next?

No comments: