Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Am i up to IT?

Will i be able to take IT up and do IT well?
Will i fall and collapse where everything will come crushing over me
All the fingers will point at me.
All the eyes will stare and glare in my direction.
My heart will sink and i will ask,
"Why did i take IT when i'm unsure of IT's outcome?"
Challenge yes but what's going to happen next?
Will i be able to pick IT up from here?
Strength, passion, Wisdom.
My "friends" seems to have left me
Not for good, i know, but where are you guys when i needed all of you most?
I can't be a hero, i don't want to be.
I can't seem to hold on anymore.
My hands are slipping, perspiring and i can't grab the pole well enough so that i can hang in there.
A hand from above came, held on to me, TIGHTLY.
Gave me a chair below so that i can stand and not struggle.
Even if the chair isn't steady, i know i won't have to worry i'll fall.
For the hand that is holding on to mine is stronger than any other.
All i need to do is to let go, learn to let go.
Trust and let go.
As though a free fall, believe-that's the key.
But, the lock must face the key, so that the key may be able to fit into the lock hole
And turn IT, secure IT, save IT
The word help-is both worth rejoicing and worrying about -When help is given, or help is needed.
Where are you at this point in time?
Are you the one providing help or receiving help?
Are you the one needing help or the people around asking for help?
Or are you sitting at one corner and pray that everything will be still?
Face IT, get IT, dare to do IT, love IT, once again....

No comments: