Thursday, April 19, 2007

Smiles

I've been giving tuition at HIS connection at Xinghua Primary School since the start of April. (HIS stands for Home-In-School, started by my church) And i can say its rather bad! It's been a long long time since i give tuition! Oh man...kids who are older are harder to control than the younger ones! (Completely opposite of what i thought.) I'm currently teaching P1 math and P4 Science. Sometimes it gets rather stressful, esp. when their test is round the corner. It feels like their future is in your hands and you gotta give your all, your best to make sure they do well. Ok, now i know how my teachers feel...

Well, sometimes i gotta agree that the kids can be rather inspiring too. Their child-like characters and how they don't hide and express themselves whenever they are happy, sad, jealous or angry. Their shy smiles always make my day and it feels like my heart is melting away. Their mischevious-ness would suddenly be erased away and i'll be completely nice to them. I guess God feels the same too. He can be mad at us for the disappointments and let downs we gave or the disobedient actions and thoughts and yet still love and forgive us because of the fact that we are His creation.

Nevertheless, i will still continue to try my best to have the kids under my control!!! hahaha! :P

Alright, its almost 3am in the morning and i'm still awake! Doesn't sound good...gotta wake up at 830am to catch my flight to taiwan at 12pm...so good night bye! :)

No comments: