Sunday, November 02, 2008

Hold me

You see every teardrops in my eyes.
Through the crossroads, the difficult times, 
You'll hold my hand.
Even though my weaknesses stand,
Your love it pushes me on.

Let my eyes be fixed on you,
on the very promise you've given me.
Give me courage to walk this narrow path,
Your ways be revealed here in my life.
Through every tears and pain,
All i ask is,
Lord, have your mercy on them.

I know my destiny will never be the same again,
ever since that day.
But i do not regret,
Instead i look towards the eternal reward.
For i know you love me,
you know me more than i do,
and definitely will not see me suffer alone.

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11


No comments: