Sunday, November 02, 2008

Through It All

He's always there for you, even in the hardest times.
Don't despair, He's with you even now.
My God is so faithful, He'll never leave you alone.
God is good, He'll always see you through.

Through it all, i know.
That God is in control, like the sun after the storm.
His love comes shining through.
Yes i know, His love for me is greater than any of my trials.
Like the child in His arms, He'll carry you through it all.

With Him your night will be as day, even in the darkest times.
Trust in Him, His word will never fail.
I've come to know that through these years, He's taken all my fears.
God is good, He'll always see you through.

Fear not, my child. I'll never ever leave you.
I'll never forsake you, even for a while.
For you are mine, you are mine.

No comments: