Monday, September 08, 2008

My prayer

Thank God for leading me. You have brought me to many crossroads, grant me the freedom to choose and most importantly assuring me of your presence regardless of whatever decision i make. Now that i am clear of what i want to commit into for at least the next few years, Lord i ask for your favour, your providence and everlasting confidence. Allow me to have also favour with people whom i'll meet along the way. All in all i cast all my worries and anxieties into your hands. I will not dwell in unworthy stuffs but i'll look towards you, with my very focus on you i know i'll never get lost. Make me stronger, independent and dependent on you. 

Yet another learning phase,
I know you'll hold my hand.
With many obstacles to face,
I'll not be afraid. 
I'll stand strong 
and witness your grace.
Thank you Lord.

No comments: