Tuesday, November 25, 2008

3 more papers!!

Ok, i'm quite restless from studying...man, it's 3:18pm on my lappy now you know! Duh...:|

Right, in any case, i thank God for bringing me through my first paper which was on last sat! It was the worst paper i can ever sit for this semester...:| 3 more to go, all of which i do enjoy studying...or rather it doesn't really require as much compared to the first one. Haha...Till then, i'll be free!!!! Haha..

I can't wait to join my youths at HISC, at cell bonding, youth camp, my hope party and christmas! I can't wait to catch up with my beloved friends and hang out like there's no tml! I can't wait to spend shopping times with my mummy and sisters! :P I can't wait to play many many sports with my hall friends! :P :P Dec is going to be a busy period for me then...haha! 

Alright, i shall get back to my Econs :) 

To those out there who are still struggling under NUS exam stress, jia you! :)

No comments: