Sunday, March 11, 2007

Oh my, it has been more than a week since i blogged! :P Sad to say, i was rather busy over the week with the stupid essays and personal statement that i got to write for my scholarship and university application! It's pure troublesome. Pure, "pure". I'm so reluctant to sign up for scholarships!! Tedious work, plus no gaurantee. Oh well, since everyone else is telling me to do so, i'll persevere on and finish it, hopefully i can get a scholarship that pays for my tuition fees and hostel fees!! :) :) :)

I spent quite a few days thinking about the outcome of the A Level results. When there's someone taking an A, there's bound to be another at the other extreme end. Somehow not everyone can be pleased and be satisfied altogether. Sometimes i wonder; is that few alphabets on the piece of paper really so important? The power of it, making someone over the moon and for some, crying their hearts off.


Now a hurdle over, comes another; university life. Time really flies...i totally agree. It feels like i last year i was still in secondary school! Sometimes there'll be this reluctance in me to enter into the adult world. How i wish i can be 16 all over again...bleah. Well, on the other hand i'm looking forward to the fun i can have in uni! I believe it'll be a whole new experience that God has prepared specially for me! :)

Ok, before that, gotta settle the applications. Oh man....its disgusting...ok. Time to continue slogging..... :(

No comments: