Wednesday, March 28, 2007

It's coming to an end

Tung Ling is coming to an end...sad...:'( Well, to be frank, i have mixed feelings about it. For the past 12 weeks, i've been fed with many knowledge and information that i feel like i've over-eaten and i'm going to "vomit"! And of course finishing TL would mean a good time for me to digest what's taught. Yet i feel rather reluctant to leave my classmates, a really great bunch of people. People who joke as though there's no tomorrow, people who loves to sleep in class, people who are just so intelligent and brilliant, people whose laughter are so so contagious, people who go crazy at the wrong time....many many many different interesting character. Indeed it is one of the most enjoyable class i ever had in my entire life...

I can't imagine myself on a weekday without having to go to school and without morning worship and prayer and devotion. Will i still "survive"? Will i be able to do these on my own, daily, so that i can always stay focus on God for that day? Nicolas was asking me what would i do next monday(which is the first day that i do not need to go for school)...It really struck me. I can imagine the worldly pleasures that will tempt me and draw me away from God. I need to be consecrated for Him at all times. However these are head knowledge isn't it? Many will know about this and will place this truth in their heart, as a daily reminder of our purpose on earth. But sometimes its just so hard to put these into practice DAILY...everyday! There are times when you wake up late and rush to for an appointment that you forget to have a good quiet moment with Him to hear His directions for the day and..... Perhaps it applies to people like me. Nevertheless i will never give up trying and will give my best to glorify Him in whichever area that He called me to.

Good Night. :)

No comments: