Monday, February 18, 2008

Planting.

Just had my quiet time...having quiet time at 2.30pm?? Haha...yeaps...not for my loads of work and training at night, i would gladly spend that time at night. Well, nonetheless, its not when but how right?! Heh...yea. Anyway today's my free day...soo...boo!


All i have for God were all the WHYs. God was firm with me...gave me a picture and spoke to me. I was totally in awe! Seriously!
He gave a picture of someone planting. To plant u gotta dig a hole, put the seed and cover up the hole. To make sure the plant grows, you gotta need water sunlight and all the scientific stuffs. Yes, thats what my God has been doing in my life for the pass few miserable yet beneficial months... He told me," I've planted a few seeds in your heart, it's all the digging that's making your heart ache. But since you have pulled through the pains, now come the reward. Before enjoying the rewards, you gotta reach your hand towards me, so that i can pour forth my blessings into your life and so the seeds can grow." Awesome.

"...You aren't swayed by men, because you pay no attention to who they are; but you teach the way of God in accordance with the truth..." (Mark 12:14) -Woooaooo how i wish i can be like that too...

Well, yesterday went to this abandoned railway track with my ODAC friends for recee at sunset way. Pretty cool! We climbed through tunnels and walk the dirty big drains (picture below). It's really cool and fun and...yeaps...i fell on my butt cause of the slippery ALGAE!! Though i think i won't go back again...not to cause my fun experience into a dreadful one! (You know when u get too sick of something when u eat them too much...yea...)





Yups...time for work and training! :)

No comments: