Saturday, August 18, 2007

A river flowing against gravity?

Over the mountains and the seas, your river runs with LOVE for me.

Part of the song, I could sing of your love forever. Sang this song in cell today. Though i've been singing this for like the last how many decades (haha), i've never seen or imagine this image in my head before; a stream of river literally going through the sea and over the mountain, UP and down. UP! God gave this unrealistic yet real image. Speaks clearly of His Love despite situations...a gentle reminder that He's always there, and will never leave. Whenever we're thirsty, we can get a drink. Whenever we are tired, sit in the river and the current will carry you. Whenever you are tired, rest by the river and remember He's there to give you a pat. God seriously never fails...no one understand me better than He do. I didn't know how to tell my friends some issues i'm facing...hoping to get some wise advice...He came and spoke to me, PERSONALLY. Tremendous encounter. Who says you can only encounter God during great events?

Oh my gosh! Just when i'm typing this entry, my itunes played i could sing of your love forever by delirious! So unplanned man! I played Love Me by colin raye, next song was all the love in the world by the corrs and pop, goes the song! :D Double confirmation.

Anyway, i forgot to post this super duper cute photo of me and my roommate. Haha! Do we look like marios? Hee...



Cute? Ha! Good night!

No comments: